Self Help

Gandhi once said : The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.

bizarre

I like to play with pictures.Bizarre me .Am I?

Assalammualaikum w.b.t  universe . how yo doin ? * double jerk face* trololollllo .Ok Maryama ,cut the crap la , can ya?  So I don't know why I am so rajin right now updating my blog eventhough me know no one will read this   'ni semua sebab dahku tak rajin nak update .sob sob'.

Maaf ya kalian , aku ni bagi janji siap madah bagai nak update sudahnya habuk pun tarak .So me now is at home in Ipoh .Jyeahh holidayy and try to forget about studies for awhile but i don't think i can't coz mid year exam was so close.So ,everyone has gone watched Marvel Avenger right ? that movie kinda awesome although I will watching it tomorrow .muahaha .

 This is boredome ,sorry :((

LIFE'S GOOD , isn't it?

I shall going back to work . I should ..